JB Weld - Twin Tube
The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system which can be used to secure shrouds, nut and bolts etc.
- Also great for household repairs, other automotive projects, plumbing and marine applications, crafts, etc.
- Sets in 4-6 hours at room temperature and cures dark grey in 15-24 hours and rated at a tensile strength of 3960 PSI
- Once cured it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will withstand temperatures of up to 500 degrees F / 260 C.
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
- Will set in 4-6 hours, and cure in 16-24 hours
- Waterproof, petroleum, chemical, and acid resistant when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Stong and nontoxic after it has set and temperature resistant up to 500F / 260C.