The Audi A2 is a classy car. But the halogen light output is not the best of the best. To match with the newer Audi's you can retrofit your halogen headlights with our Mini H1 bi-xenon projectors.
The car has a perma sealant and a butyl sealant variant. (Don't forget to buy also the butyl if you've permasealed headlights, you must remove the whole kit and add some new butyl before you close the headlight again).
This car is produced by the German manufacturer Audi from November 1999 to August 2005.
From our Facebook page
Mini H1 twin kit:
- Aharon speedstart Canbus AMP
- Choose a medium shroud like an Iris
- XB35 4300K or 5500K to get the best light output
- Of course match your city lights with your xenon low beam and add these in the color you select above
- H1 high beam splitter car